Health & Wellness News
Low dose aspirin is recommended for some people who have had major cardiac events. A recent study looked at whether…
A new study of over 156,000 people showed that half of the people worldwide can expect to experience some form of a mental health disorder by the age of 75.
ALS is a progressive degenerative condition that causes irreversible damage to the brain and spinal cord. About 5,000 people are diagnosed with the disease yearly.
Increased cases of diabetes in Pennsylvania have heightened the risk for retinopathy. Close observation of blood sugar and A1c levels is imperative for prevention.
There are at least 45 good reasons to cut back on added sugar, according to a new study. Copious research…
- Información para el consumidor sobre la seguridad de los suplementos dietéticos.
- Tenga cuidado con las afirmaciones falsas sobre los tratamientos para el Alzheimer.
- From blood to vaccines, FDA protects and advances the public health by ensuring that biological products are safe, effective, and available to those who need them. Read these Consumer Updates to learn more.
- Consumer articles about medical devices.
- Consumer articles about over-the-counter and prescription drugs.
- Prostate cancer is the most common cancer among men in the U.S. and the second most common cause of cancer-related deaths. African-American men are more likely to get prostate cancer and twice as likely to die from the disease than men of other races. The FDA regulates certain tests and treatments.
- TAMA Corporation Emite Un Alerta De Alergenos No Declarados: Trigo, Soya y Amarillo #5 En Las “Cachapas De Maiz Paisa”Tama Corp. de Doral, FL, alerta que su producto "Cachapas de Maiz Paisa", en paquetes de 24 oz, contiene alergenos […]
- TAMA Corporation Issues Allergy Alert for Undeclared Wheat, Soy and Yellow #5 in "Cachapas de Maiz PAISA"Tama Corp. of Doral, FL, is recalling its 24-ounce packages of "Cachapas de Maiz Paisa" because they contain undeclared wheat, […]
- Kraft Heinz is announcing a voluntary recall of approximately 83,800 cases of individually-wrapped Kraft Singles American processed cheese slices that […]
- Life Raft Treats has Expanded their Recalls of Ice Cream Products, Not Fried Chicken And Life Is Peachy, Due to Possible Listeria Monocytogenes ContaminationLife Raft Treats is expanding their recall of their Not Fried Chicken 64 oz bucket, Not Fried Chicken 2.5 oz […]
- David’s Cookies is recalling 960 units of “Marketside Chocolate Chip Explosion Cake” lot # BS23212 that has been sold in […]
- Knickerbocker 365, Inc. of Madison Heights, MI, is recalling its 16-ounce packages of "Homestyle Hamburger Buns" because they contain undeclared […]