Health & Wellness News
Low dose aspirin is recommended for some people who have had major cardiac events. A recent study looked at whether…
A new study of over 156,000 people showed that half of the people worldwide can expect to experience some form of a mental health disorder by the age of 75.
ALS is a progressive degenerative condition that causes irreversible damage to the brain and spinal cord. About 5,000 people are diagnosed with the disease yearly.
Increased cases of diabetes in Pennsylvania have heightened the risk for retinopathy. Close observation of blood sugar and A1c levels is imperative for prevention.
There are at least 45 good reasons to cut back on added sugar, according to a new study. Copious research…
- If you feel tired and exhausted when you wake up every morning you may have sleep apnea. Find out more about the different types of FDA-cleared and FDA-approved obstructive sleep apnea or OSA treatments that work and help you get restful and restorative sleep.
- Consumer articles about medical devices.
- Consumer articles about over-the-counter and prescription drugs.
- Triclosan is an ingredient added to many consumer products to help reduce or prevent bacterial contamination. Are there benefits?
- Misuse and overuse of antibiotics have contributed to antibiotic resistance, a phenomenon that reduces or eliminates the effectiveness of antibiotics
- Timely articles and multimedia content about food and food-safety.
- G.A. Mart Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of H&NATURAL TejoRoot and H&NATURAL Brazil Seed Dietary Supplements Due to the Presence of Yellow Oleander (Thevetia peruviana), a Poisonous Plant Native to Mexico and Central AmericaFebruary 22, 2024 – San Luis, AZ, G.A. Mart dba H&Natural, is voluntarily recalling 2 lots of H&NATURAL TejoRoot, 10g […]
- LQNN Inc., of Garden Grove, California, is voluntarily recalling Banh Ba Xa and varieties of Banh Pia because they may […]
- Backstage Center is Issuing a Recall of Approximately 280 Bottles of Alipotec Raiz de Tejocote, Dietary Supplements, that are Labeled with the "Alipotec King" StickerBackstage Center is issuing a recall of approximately 280 Bottles of Alipotec Raiz de Tejocote, dietary supplements, that are labeled […]
- Nordic Naturals Issues Voluntary Recall of Baby's Vitamin D3 Liquid Due to Elevated Levels of Vitamin D3Nordic Naturals is voluntarily recalling one lot of Nordic Naturals Baby’s Vitamin D3 Liquid, 0.76 fl. oz. (22.5 mL), 400 […]
- TRUONG GIANG DISTRIBUTOR CORP of Philadelphia, PA is recalling Golden Owl Dried Mango, because it may contain undeclared sulfites. People […]
- On February 15, 2024 Raw Farm was contacted by the FDA and CDC regarding the epidemiological possibility that Raw Farm […]