Health & Wellness News
- Consumer articles about over-the-counter and prescription drugs.
- Anyone can save a life during an opioid overdose with naloxone, a front-line defense in the opioid crisis. Naloxone is a life-saving drug that quickly reverses the powerful effects of opioids. FDA is working to give more people access to naloxone.
- Sugarless gum may contain xylitol, a class of sweetener known as sugar alcohol. Xylitol is present in many products and foods for human use, but can have devastating effects on your pet.
- Timely articles and multimedia content about food and food-safety.
- Consumer articles from FDA about animal health and veterinary medicine.
- Most CPAPs can be cleaned with soap and water. Follow your CPAP manufacturer's instructions.
- Titans Global Inc Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Egg in “JSJ Chocolate Cake”, “JSJ Zsr Cake”, “JSJ DMC Leaf Cake”Titans Global Inc. of City of Industry, CA, is recalling its 95g packages of “JSJ Chocolate Cake", “JSJ ZSR Cake”, […]
- Daiso California LLC of La Mirada, CA is recalling the below listed snacks due of undeclared allergen ingredients.
- Fresh Ideation Food Group LLC of Baltimore, MD is recalling products sold from January 24, 2023 through January 30, 2023 […]
- Shop Me Ca of Herndon, VA is recalling its 10-gram tubes of “Diep Bao Cream” because they have the potential […]
- B&G Foods Issues Voluntary Allergy Alert for Undeclared Peanut in Three Cases of Back to Nature® Fudge Mint CookiesB&G Foods announced today it is voluntarily recalling three cases (18 individual boxes) of a single date code of 6.4 […]
- Daiso California LLC of La Mirada, CA is recalling the below Matsunaga Mini Shiruko Sand Biscuits (sku 4902773016966) due of […]